Location: Chicago Office Headquarters (River North)
Reports to: Manger of Operations
Experience: Entry Level
Trunk Club (trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn't work for most guys. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, guys discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps guys look their best and saves them time.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men’s apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With 80% of our business concentrated around the packing and shipping of our signature trunks, our Operations team plays a significant role in the company. Managing all aspects of our inventory, including receiving, shipping, and returns, our Operations team is very hands on with each item that goes in and out of our TC headquarters.
We're actively looking to find amazing people to join our team. Are you interested?
- Picking, packing and shipping outbound customer orders
- Unpacking and re-stocking returns from customer orders
- Re-folding clothes from in-house fittings and customer orders
- Unloading product and box shipments from receiving docks
- Building and breaking down customer order boxes
- You have a flexible schedule
- Ability to work late/early weekdays and weekends is
- You’re looking to get your foot in the door with a cool startup
- You’re excited about learning the business in an entry-level position
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty to get a task completed
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- You have a flexible schedule and are ALWAYS on time
- You have prior retail experience (a plus but not required)
- Note – this is not a sales/styling or customer-facing role
NOTE – this is not a sales/stylists or customer-facing role