Trunk Club (www.trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most guys. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, guys discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps guys look their best.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men’s apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, a Stylist on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, and Washington, DC. We have grown to over 400 employees since starting out in December 2009. We are backed by awesome investors, including US Venture Partners, Greycroft Partners, Anthos Capital, and Apex Ventures.
Trunk Club needs a Service Associate. This is a division of Customer Service, with a focus on operations and providing knock-your-socks-off service and support.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
• Monitoring and managing customer-facing channels such as general inboxes, chat and phone calls.
• Executing follow-up for customers regarding returns, billing and special requests.
• Managing customer relationships and graciously handling tough situations.
• Coordinating logistics of shipments by working closely with our FedEx Coordinator.
• Providing exceptional and efficient support to our growing Sales team.
• Collaborating with all departments of the company to ensure all aspects of operations run smoothly.
• Generating new and efficient processes and ideas to scale with our rapidly growing business.
Here’s what you’re like:
• You’re a college graduate with experience in customer service, retail and / or administration.
• You’re a champion problem solver and can easily think through any situation.
• You’re extremely organized and love to plan.
• You’re self-confident and have a charismatic professional and personal presentation.
• You’re cool under pressure and not afraid of a challenge.
• You’re a great communicator and easily get along with others.
• You’re self-motivated and have the ability to think on the fly, multi-task, and balance a busy environment.
• You’re a natural leader and work well in a team, always elevating those around you.
• You offer new ideas and perspectives and have a great attention to detail.
• You love to wow people and enjoy serving others.
If this job description excited you, then Trunk Club could be a good fit, apply online today!